Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Happy birthday Norzeen!

birthdaygirl (from www.kidstoncraft.com.au)It's Norzeen's birthday today.

I haven't seen her for a long while, the last time being in KLCC in late 2001, when I asked for her favour to use her office's photocopy, when I need to make copies of some documents needed to be submitted to the Aussie High commission in KL, when I was applying for my student visa. Old story.

Anyway, the last news I heard from her was when I was in Madrid for our Christmas holidays last year, and that she was quitting her job and moving to Germany.

And I haven't heard from her ever since.

Midnight last night I sent her an email wishing her Happy Birthday (and crossing my fingers that she actually reads them!) and earlier this morning at TAFE, sent her a Birthday SMS text message to the Germany handphone number she last gave.

And my efforts were not wasted at all. :-)

Later today, I received a reply from her via the SMS, and she said thanks and how she's been doing okay, ever since she moves and works in Germany. And we promised to catch up more over the emails too..

I really missed her, and Alfie, and Faris, and a few other people who used to be in the gang, and we were VERY close together back in Junior high school time..

Miss you all guys..

And.. Happy Birthday Norzeen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home