Friday, July 30, 2004

Riding In Cars With Boys

Riding In Cars With BoysNeil went away on another business trip last night, this time in Alice Springs for some meeting/convention. And he won't be back until late tonight.

So while waiting for his return, I decided to watch the TV and luckily for me, they were showing Drew Barrymore's Riding In Cars With Boys.

I've always wanted to get the DVD but never actually got to it, so I was really pleased that they were showing it tonight. What made the whole thing even better was the fact that, THAT hot cutie Adam Garcia was in it too, as Drew's son(!).

(I know, I thought Drew looked too young to be Adam's mother, but hey.. what the hell.. I'm not complaining!)

Anyway, despite the sometimes slow pace, it's actually refreshing to watch this kind of movies, once in a while, when it tackles issues on difficulties one faced in life, and how determination keeps pushing us to move on no matter how hard it is.

And the fact that the movie is based on a novel of a real life experience of its author really says it all.

Truly inspiring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home