Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Shreked for the 2nd time.

Shrek 2 Logo


I thought we had missed our chance but apparently luck was still on our side. And I was talking about watching the movie Shrek 2 on the big screen.

Last night, right after Neil finished working, we went to the Galleria in Morley, to catch one of the last few shows of this great movie. And we certainly glad we did.

Princess Fiona, Donkey and ShrekThe original characters are as lovable as ever, and the new ones newly-introduced just made the whole thing even better.

There's the King and Queen of Far Far Away Land, the Fairy GodMother, with his ever-so-camp son the Prince Charming (that's Fairy GodMother, get it? Hehe..)

The cute and cuddly Puss in BootsAnd I could also see how Puss in Boots could easily threaten Donkey as the new annoying side-kick. With that so much charm and feline bravado, he's definitely so irresistible! *purr*

I'm so glad we took the trouble to catch the show, because it was definitely worth it. In a way, it was kind of a good closure to our recent holiday back in Malaysia/Singapore.

Now, if I could only snap quickly out of this whole high-on-cloud-nine holiday moods, and get my feet back on the ground, to moving on and getting busy with my study!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home