Tuesday, August 03, 2004

All sorted

Yesterday was a long day at TAFE, when I took some time to discuss with one of my tutor, trying to sort out the subjects I could take for the new term.

It was really worth the effort, because he really helped clearing up the mess in my mind regarding my studies, and also tried to get me back to focus on my studies.

Central TAFE LogoEarly today, I went back to TAFE to finish up with my enrollments, and thank God, everything went fine. Although it took more than a week to sort things out, all what matter now is that I can get back focusing on my studies.

My first class would start very soon, and with this all renewed energy and hope, I just can't wait to finish the Building Design & Drafting (recently re-named as Building Design & Technology) course that I've started for the past 2 years or so..

Just got to stay focus.. and keep up with the pace!

*PS: With the happy outcome at college, I went to the city after that all in high moods, and ended up buying a few DVDs which were on sale at JB-HiFi, and they are All Saints' The Videos and Victor/Victoria (starring Julie Andrews). Hehe.. :-P

Focus boy.. FO-CUS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home