Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Joining the LJ bandwagon


After being in the background for a while, I finally decided to join the LJ community.. Yay!

Not that I'm creating another blog page, since I've already had so much trouble keeping up with THIS one! The only reason for that, was so that I could made a few non-anonymous comments to some postings of a few of my LJ mates that I've got to known recently.

THAT, and also the fact that even with my busy study schedules, I still always found time to waste around (hehe..), and Neil wasn't around tonight - more time to kill, you see - since he's gone to a dinner function in Kalgoorlie (work related) and would only be back home very late.

Anyway, I think the LJ icons (shown above and below this entry) which I found during my random search through the LJ community (and sorry, I couldn't remember their original LJ icons' creators) really summed up the whole LJ experience best!

2 Comments:

Blogger jazz said...

Hahaha...freaking hilarious man! Hey, I think that's true esp for u horny guys! ;-P

Coincidentally, I also join LJ. For the same reasons. It's more tedious to post comments if ur a non LJ user.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004 12:01:00 am  
Blogger azmi | 2¢ said...

Me, horny?
Never!

*blushes*

Hehehe..
;-)

Wednesday, August 25, 2004 10:38:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home