Monday, August 02, 2004

Oz

Oz LogoSBS Channel has been screening the TV series Oz for a while, and I've seen one or two episodes, but were never really got hooked into watching the whole show.

But today had been a rather long day at TAFE, with me still trying to sort out my subjects for the new term, and at the moment Neil's been surfing on the net. So I got nothing much else to do to unwind, so I decided to sit still and watch tonight's episode of Oz.

And boy, did I have a nice surprise!

Christopher Meloni as Chris Keller in OzOne of the main factor that had caught my attention about this series, was the fact that Christopher Meloni, the actor from the other TV show Law and Order: SVU (Special Victim's Unit) also act in this prison story.

I've always impressed (and a little bit smitten too!.. Hehe..) with Meloni ever since I first saw him in SVU, with his great acting and dashingly good looks. What with those piercingly deep blue eyes, that strong chiselled jaw with those sexy thin kissable lips, and don't even get me started on his solid buffed to-die-for athletic body! Oh yeah, baby!!

*drool*

And tonight I wasn't disappointed, because it was also the episode that he appeared, and apparently stayed for the rest of the season.

Although I missed the infamous shower scene, where he did a full frontal, this episode is still crucial because this is when (in this 2nd season of the show) we would be introduced to his gay love interest in the romantic form of Tobias Beecher (by an actor Lee Tergesen)!

Lee Tergesen + Christopher Meloni (as Tobias Beecher + Chris KellerWhat made the whole thing even MORE interesting was the fact that this love story between the two hunky guys carried on into a few more seasons of Oz, so it would be definitely worth watching the developments of this two characters.

Tonight's episode was the one when Tobias first realized his crush towards Keller (Meloni's character), and how he'd been secretly admire Keller, while Keller knowingly keep flirting with the poor guy by flexing his muscles and exposing his crotch seductively while sleeping in his boxer shorts. (Yep, they also happen to be cell-mate too!) Yummy!

*drool*

Beecher + Keller smooch timeAll this flirting eventually climaxes in a scene when the two boys decided they couldn't take it any longer, therefore there started smooching (hallelujah!) in the laundry - aww.. so romantic, isn't it? - much to the disgust to their fellow prison mates nearby..

The episode ended with the boys being separated, and Keller being put in a solitary confinement for defying the order of the prison officers to behave (haha) himself, while Beecher were being left alone in his cell (poor guy!), pondering upon the consequences of his kissing and the exposure of his feelings towards Keller.

I was so charged up by tonight's episode, and I'm pretty damn sure, I'll be checking out the developments of these two lovebirds in the future episode of Oz.

Let's just say SBS just got another permanent fan for their Monday night's slot (and I used to be one too, back when they showed the last season of Queer As Folk).

And BOY, did I tell you how HOT Chris Meloni really looks, with that naughty glint in his gorgeous deep-blue eyes, and oh that totally buffed manly body of his?
I want more!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am female and I love Christopher Meloni also. My husband loves Law and Order SVU and I watch it for Christopher

Thursday, August 11, 2005 3:11:00 am  
Blogger azmi | 2¢ said...

HI rv, thanks for dropping by here!
;-)

Yes, ♥Chris Meloni♥ is such a hottie!!
*drools*

Thursday, August 11, 2005 10:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home