Monday, July 26, 2004

Those lucky bitches!

Madonna Re-invention Tour


I'm still on holiday moods. And also not forgetting a horrible withdrawal symptoms of ALL food asian.. *sigh*. And just to top it all, this is an email that I received from my darling friend in UK:


From : Alfie
Sent : Thursday, July 15, 2004 2:23:56 PM
To : azmi
Subject : photos

Hi,
Thank for the photos. I have received them ages ago but I've been slack at replying.

That's cuz I've been criss crossing the US. Went over to NYC, New Orleans, LA
& San Diego. That's enuff me thinks!!!
Highlight of the trip was definitely jumping up & down, waving my hands up in the air,
screaming like a banshee at Madonna's concert in Madison Square
Garden
!!!!!!! Fantastic. Defining moment was when she & the entire arena sang Like A Prayer .
She did quite a lot of the old stuff like Vogue, Express Yourself, Material Girl. She even sang Papa Don't Preach and finished the show with Holiday.
Its sooo good that I'm going again to see her in London.
Back down to earth now. Am working in Cardiff and moving
down here by th end of the month. Oh well. Ciao.

Alfie


Bitch.

*sigh*
I want to see ol' Madge too!! :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home