Thursday, August 05, 2004

Happy birthday Alfie!

birthdayboy (from www.kidstoncraft.com.au)Ever since I sorted out the study thing at TAFE last Tuesday, I've also made myself busy doing a little bit of spring cleaning in the study, especially getting all my study notes and past projects neatly compiled and ready (for references purposes), and ensuring all my drawing materials to be found in its place.

However, with all these whole lotta stuff running through my head, I still remember the fact that today's my dear Alfie's birthday!

Unfortunately, unlike the previous years when I actually called him up in UK, and wished him over the phone, I missed the chance to do so today, and had to be happy with a mere SMS text and an email Birthday wishes.

Besides, he seemed to be very occupied lately too, based on his last email stating that he got a new job in Cardiff, and would be moving there too, from his old place in Birmingham.

I hope Faris (who's in London at the moment, for work) would have better chance in celebrating and wishing Alfie's Happy Birthday there in UK personally..

Happy Birthday Alfie!
Wishing you all the best and lots of fun *wink wink nudge nudge* in this special day of yours!
;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home