Sunday, August 08, 2004

The ultra-cool Ocean's Eleven

Ocean's Eleven Logo1I can't remember how many times I've seen this before, but tonight, I've decided to watch it again, but only because Neil hasn't seen the movie Ocean's Eleven before, so it would be nice to sit and cuddle on the sofa, and watch it together this time..

Besides, I still think the movie (at least the current remake, not the original Rat Pack one, since I've never got a chance to see that one yet) is so bloody cool!

Ocean's Eleven Logo2Uhm, er, and George Clooney is in it too.
Of course! What was I thinking, eh?! :-P

Anything with George Clooney in it, count me in baby.

Anyway, despite already known the whole plot lines, I still fine the whole movie entertaining. Maybe I just love such genre, you know, all this good-guys-as-the-bad-guys thingy, with a little bit of big-time-stealing-job plan thrown in, and not forgetting a cool soundtrack in the background too.

Ocean's Eleven PosterAnd then, there Julia Roberts too. With that elegant entry scene, how can we all not love that girl?!

I still think My Best Friend's Wedding was her best yet though, and only because she got Rupert Everett.. hehe

Anyway, as what already been known to public, the producers are in the process of making its sequel, Ocean's Twelve - duh! - so, it is definitely something to look out for.

It'd be interesting to find out who's gonna be their 12th member, and with Julia being pregnant during the filming, I just can't wait some maternal hormones sizzle around between the main cast.

And as long as they stick to the formula, I couldn't see why it can not be a success.

And of course, Clooney's sweet sexy smile would always help too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home