Friday, July 16, 2004

Wet Friday noon in KL

Earlier today, I've decided to visit my old office in Jalan Ipoh where I work last, just to catch up with the girl who's still working there, and my good ol' boss too.

And they happened to be moving office to a new area too that day.

We had a good chat anyway. And as soon as I was about to leave, it started to rain as heavy as ever (boy, I've really forgotten how unbearable the thunderstorms in KL could be), and the thought of getting stuck in traffic in such condition was NOT on my agenda at all!

After numerous unsuccessful effort to flag down a cab, I finally got onto a bus (it's better that, than standing soaked in the rain hoping foolishly for a cab driver to mercifully stop for me!) which brought me to the nearest monorail station in Chow Kit road.
It's raining men! No? Just water?! :-(
Anyway, the bus ride turned out quite good, since it let me enjoy the ride quietly while gazing out of the bus window, looking at the familiar wet scene of Kuala Lumpur which I used to be so familiar with once in my life..

The regular thunderstorms in the city.
The ride on my 90cc Honda cup motorbike weaving through the nearly-static KL's traffic.
The frantic stop to put on my raincoat.
And in the end, still getting bloodyfreakin' WET anyway, thanks to the water-clogged road surfaces, and splashes from other fuckin' cars and busses.

*sigh..*
Those were the good ol' days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home