Thursday, July 15, 2004

I'm swatched!

Swatch Logo - Offical Timekeeper of Summer Olympics Athens 2004I'm so into the olympic mood today. And I got my swatch to prove it too!

Hehe..

Yes, as you might have guessed it, I've got myself yet another watch, BUT only after been holding on to my last plastic one for more than 5 years! So it's about time too.

Boy, has it been that long?!!

Anyway, after been choosing and comparing all the models available at the Swatch shop in Lot 10 (I'm sure the salespersons hate me for that.. *evil laugh*.. but hey, I gotta make sure it something I really likes, right?), I ended up choosing one which I would never thought I would buy.

Swatch Theoratos SUDK106I decided to get one of those extra-large swatch.

Yup. Not the tiny women's model. Nor the normal-sized ones. I got the BIG one! (but please, NOT the humongous one which you can put on the wall, who do you think I am..a bloody giant?)

Anyway, the model of the Swatch is Theoratos, with a blue-coloured rubbery strap with some Versace-type water motifs on it. And the face of the watch is a simple steely-grey background with modern-looking numerals and the Athens Olympic logo on it.

And it only costs me RM195!

Of course there's another Swatch model that I'd love to get my hands on. A Swatch Irony with a solid stainless steel face (also an X-Large model), but with a knock-out RM440 in price!

Uhmmmm.. no thanks. I think I'll just stick to the cheaper ones.. thank you.

Now, that I'm all set, I'm just waiting to get to the TV marathons of my favourite events at the Summer games, namely: men's artistic gymnastic, diving, swimming, and athletics.. *drool*

I know, I'm so predictable.. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home