Saturday, July 10, 2004

I'll be back!

Since I'll be away for a while [check the message in my sidebar Memo*, under my profile, thanks], I thought I might as well leave my blog page with something nice to those who actually visited and read (OMG!) its contents..

So here you go!

Sexy thing from Abercrombie & Fitch

[Just make sure you don't *drool* too much onto your keyboard! Haha..]
See 'ya!



Late addendum to my sidebar *Memo - CHUP.. sat! :

I'll be away for a short while from 10th until 25th July 2004. I'm flying into KL for a short break, seeing my Mom and catching up with friends. So please bear with me for not being able to update this blog.

[I would certainly love to try doing it from a cyber cafe but that's too much bloodyfreakin' hassle for me! Hehehh.. :-P That's why I need a laptop.. An iBook would do, please! ;-)]

Thanks for visiting anyway, and see you when I get back!

2 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

have fun in KL!!!

Thursday, July 29, 2004 9:49:00 pm  
Blogger azmi | 2¢ said...

Thanks Paul..
I'm already back in Perth now.. just taking me some time to get back updating this blog.. :-P

Friday, July 30, 2004 1:29:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home