Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Shopping with my mom

Hey, see me ride the bike! *Wheeeeee...!*
Mom was pleased to see me back as always, although she always complained that my trips home were always too short..

Anyway, it was nice to be home again.. And my trip back to my hometown is never complete without the ever-so-compulsory shopping excursions with my dearest mummy at the local supermarket in town. And we went there by using my cousin's motorbike. (Yes, I ride motorbike too!)

And it was all in her effort to make sure that I'm all well-stocked with the necessary food and spices, to help me with my awfully-mediocre culinary skills back home in Perth.. And of course, to make sure I'm well fed too! Hehe..

Mother, aren't they all the same wherever you are in this world?! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home