Saturday, July 10, 2004

All set to go..

Packed my bag! I'm all packed and ready to go!

Boy it wasn't easy to do all those packing I tell 'ya!

Which shirt to bring? How many pairs of jeans should I pack in? Is it too hot for a denim jacket? (it IS Malaysia, silly me!) Well, you got the idea.. right?

Anyway, most importantly, I've also packed some souvenirs I had bought earlier this week, for the kids.. haha.. NOT mine, mind you! They are my 2 nephews, and 3 nieces (including the new girl, just born recently in April!)

The gift's probably nothing much in value, but at least I got them something, and kids always love when they got something.. right? They really do, don't they?!

Malaysia Airlines 747 photo by Philippe Chastagnol Anyway, my Malaysia Airlines flight leaves at 4:30pm today, so I'm just doing some last minute packing (of course!) earlier today, and tried to tidy up the house a bit. At least, it won't be left in too much of a mess mess for hubby to deal with.. Hehe..

I wonder how busy today's flight gonna be like. It'd be nice if I got to be upgraded to business class too, and got to travel in style.. *Mmmmm.. more leg room...* :-)

One thing I'm very sure about is, once the plane landed in KLIA, I'm going to get a hard time adjusting this ol' body of mine to the temperature and weather changes.

It was about 5 to 8 degrees Celsius last night in Perth.. versus the tropical heat and haze in KL.. Oh my.. NOT pretty! I hope I just survive this 2 week period, and still got to get back home in Perth in one piece!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home