Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Missing my hubby..

Calvin sleeping alone at night, by Bill Watterson Neil wasn't home last night. He had to drive down south to a small town somewhere for some urgent meetings, so he left early yesterday morning and he won't be back until tonight.

I find it so hard sleeping on my own, everytime he goes away. Ever since I arrived here in Perth, he has always been on my side, day and night (well, especially at night! ;-) Hehehe..)

I understand his needs to go away on work requirements, and have no problem with that at all, it's just that sleeping in bed on my own just doesn't sound exiciting at all.

At least NOT when it's so bloody freezing in the cold stormy winter night.. No kiss goodnight. No hugs and cuddles to keep me warm, as I snooze off to la-la land.

I really miss him.. and looking forward to his return tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home