Thursday, July 08, 2004

Where's my DNA?

We decided to do our weekly shopping early tonight so that this Saturday it would leave us with some free time, and we can both take it easy (no panicking with my last minute packing!) before my flight back to KL.

At the local newsagent, I went to check whether the latest (July) issue of DNA magazine is already out, but unfortunately it was not! :-(

DNA#53 June'2004 Obviously I wasn't impressed with the news since it IS already the 8th day of the new month, but if it's not out yet, there's nothing that I could possibly do about it.

I would love to get my hand on the latest issue so that I could read something during my flight.

If it's proven newsworthy ;-), I might even snatch another copy for my good friend Faris (he always appreciate it! Hehe..)

I'll just have to wait and see I guess, and in the mean time I'll just have to be happy perving (again!) on Mr. Lee R on the front cover of the June's edition! *drool!* :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home