Tuesday, July 20, 2004

A family affair

Meet the family!
After a good round of shopping yesterday, we decided to take it easy today.

However, my initial plan to bring Neil to visit the SkyBridge at the Petronas Twin Tower didn't materialized since we were too tired to wake up early in the morning just to join in the queue at the tower in order to get the tickets to get in.

Besides, we were still full from the delicious cuisine that we had at the Old Penang Cafe in Mid-Valley Megamall, where we had dinner with Alan, to introduce Neil to him last night.

Hence a good rest and a sleep in would probably be good for the body.

Anyway, today, we still ended up in the KLCC area, window shopping at Suria, and also meeting up my sister for a quick lunch (which would be brunch for us since we still haven't had our breakfast yet).

And everything went well, it seems.

I wonder whether my sister even realized that she had just met her new member in our family.. although THAT wasn't exactly how I introduced Neil to her.. :-P

As far as my family's concern, Neil's is just my flat-mate, no matter how ridiculous it may sound. Although I suspect they all already knew the truths anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home