Thursday, July 21, 2005

Help.. my head's leaking

It has been a week since I got back from my short trip back to KL.

Yes, I HAVE been back there, and left already. But the whole trip's gonna require a whole new entry on its own. If I feel like doing so, of course!

Anyway, it's been a week since I'm back to Perth, and it was exactly a week since I've been dealing with the horrible horrors of cold, runny nose, and bloodyfuckin' sore throat!

Neil said it's the weather. Everyone's been getting it, one after another.
Madi said it's the change of weather. Well, you know from the hazy-ish hot humid KL's weather to *brrrr* it's fuckin' bloody cold here mate winter weather of good ol' Perth.
And I said, I don't fuckin' care whatever it is. Just get it to fuckin' STOP!

Amazing I'd say. This tiny lil' head of mine, yet still able to produce gallons of snot and gross gooie stuff, steadily running down my nose. No matter how hard I blow, there's always some more waiting to drip off my face. Plenty more.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

As if there's a huge leak somewhere up there in my head.
Hello mister sexy plumber, would you mind giving me good plugged, please..?

OMG.. don't tell me it was my brain leaking! Nooooo..
O_o

Anyway, Clarityne finally seems to be doing its job. It's about time too. The bin is already over-flowing with wet soiled tissue papers. And if it wasn't for the soft aloe-vera enhanced tissue papers bought by my darling Neil, my nose would have been badly chaffed by now, or even completely come off my face all together too.

Thanks honey. *kiss kiss* Love you!

On second thought, maybe I should have hold on that kisses first.
At least until I'm completely sure I'm germ-free.

Because I swear I thought I heard a teeny weeny lil' sniffles coming out of Neil's nose.

Oooops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home