Monday, July 18, 2005

It has been a while..

Gosh.. It has definitely been a while since the last time I wrote anything.

Honestly, for the past 7 months of not blogging (yet, still blog-lurking, hehe..), I've been so close of just giving this up totally.

I just do NOT possess the kind of stamina to keep on writing like some people do, especially with the added pressure to satisfy the reading-pleasure of those who actually drop by at this page and actually READ them!

And believe me, I HATE pressures! *pfffhhtt!*

Truly ironic, considering the main reason I started blogging in the first place, was just to express myself to whatever topic that came to my mind, or even just a mere jottings of whatever happened in my so-called life.

At 32, my life is getting a tad bit routine. Domestic if you must say it. Of course there are still the drama, adventures and funny highlights to it all; it's just that they are a little bit too personal to pour it all out in the open.

Don't know-lah.

Does this entry means I'm back blogging?
Maybe. Maybe NOT.

For a guy who gets bored pretty easily, this IS already a history in the making! (Hey I'm back blogging ain't I?) Hehe.. I can't promised regularity, but I guess I'll try to write in whenever I can.

Besides, college new term just started, and I haven't even finish sorting out my subjects/classes this time! *damn!*

:-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home