Tuesday, July 26, 2005

raoul rules!

Ladies & gentlemen, I feel so much better today!

Although I have to admit it, after yesterday's unfortunate incident, the suspense still lingers.. if you know what I mean.. Haha..

On a lighter note, thanks to jazz, and her recent comment in her blog entry.. I've discovered this guy.

Here you go.. Go on, *drools* if you must!


To the uninitiated like me, he's Raoul Bova. Yes jazz, it's R-A-O-U-L, with an "O" in the middle.

Yup, you mis-spelt it girl.
Shame on you! :-P

Here's another one of him. Mmmmmm.. sexy!

Gosh.. where have I been to all this while? How come I've never heard of this man before?! *drools* Was he some Italian actor or something?

Okay.. *blushes* I have to admit I haven't bothered YET reading his profiles in his official website. Awww.. come ON! With body face like THAT, who in their right frame of mind would even bother reading?! Duh!

Okay.. one more pic. The last one for today, I promise!

*sigh* I wish I were THAT lucky bitch.

Damn you lucky dog!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahh!! I dont mind kalau dgn si RAOUL ni .. ahakss :P...

thank for drop by kat my blog..

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 11:56:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I've misspelt!

But you can't blame me, it's a feat trying to write while my wandering eye was busily ogling Bova's *assets*.

By the way, Bova starred opp Diane Lane as her Italian lover in the movie "Under The Tuscan Sun". Niceeee... Check it out!

Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:00:00 am  
Blogger azmi | 2¢ said...

taufix >>
Jallang ko! Dengan Raoul ko nak ajerr, ekk? :-P
Anyway.. thanks for dropping by here too. I've been to your blog before. Remember? Cuma dah lama dak check je.. I might start reading back your old entries too just to catch up.
Take care dude!

jazz >>
Girl, you and your roving eyes! Are you sure we are not related? Haha..
BTW, I'm not sure whether you noticed this, but you always seem to call him by his surname, Bova, whereas to me, he's always MY Raoul.. Much closer to my heart. Heh.
Jangan jelles, occay?!
:-P

Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home