Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Bye bye bye

Before I go.. notes from my side bar:
Memo - CHUP.. sat!

I'm going away, again!

I'll be away for about 2 weeks, and will only be back in the 3rd week of October.

And I don't think I'd be able to update anything in the blog until I'm home.. :-(

[
Which is why I still need a laptop so that I could update my blog easier, AND maybe I'll do a little bit of school work too! (Uhmm, or maybe not. Hehe..) :-P
...
An iBook - just like Alan's(!), would DEFINITELY work just fine for me... So, pretty please.. anyone?!! Hehe.. ;-)]

So see y'all later.. And BEHAVE
yourselves in the mean time too! :-)

*kisses*

...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Behaving ourselves is definitely overrated. :) --Lugonn

Thursday, October 07, 2004 3:32:00 pm  
Blogger azmi | 2¢ said...

Behaving ourselves is definitely overratedSo true.. but HOW you behave is still entirely up to you!
Hehe.. ;-)

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 2:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home