Thursday, August 19, 2004

I won a freebie!

Late Night Moods CDYay.. I won another CD freebie! It was from one of the contest in a local free music/lifestyle newspaper/magazine.

When I checked one of the Sanity website describing the double CD I had won, here what it says:
The perfect "after hours" soundtrack features 36 heartfelt tracks sung by women FOR women.
FOR women? WTF?
Well women or not, I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy the music. It IS a free CD for me after all.

Here are the Track Listing:

Disk 1
1. Gabrielle - Out Of Reach
2. Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
3. Macy Gray - Still
4. Leonardo's Bride - Even When I'm Sleeping
5. Everything But The Girl - Missing (Todd Terry Remix)
6. Bic Runga - Sway
7. Sophie B. Hawkins - As I Lay Me Down
8. Eurythmics - Don't Ask Me Why
9. Sam Brown - Stop
10. Edie Brickell & New Bohemians - Circle
11. Fairground Attraction - Moon On The Rain
12. Missy Higgins - The Special Two
13. Keri Noble - Talk To Me
14. Jewel - Foolish Games
15. Tori Amos - Winter
16. Tina Arena - Chains
17. Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
18. Marianne Faithfull - The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan

Disk 2
1. Alicia Keys - Fallin'
2. Kylie Minogue - Put Yourself In My Place
3. Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
4. Tina Turner - Private Dancer
5. Dan Greenwood - Only One
6. Sinead O'connor - Jealous
7. Tanita Tikaram - Twist In My Sobriety
8. Sugababes - Shape
9. Paul Mac Featuring Abby Dobson - Gonna Miss You
10. Texas - Say What You Want
11. Sheryl Crow - Strong Enough
12. Divinyls - I'm On Your Side
13. Stevie Nicks - Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You
14. Natalie Merchant - Carnival
15. Beth Hart - L.A. Song (Out Of This Town)
16. Janis Joplin - A Woman Left Lonely
17. Bette Midler - The Rose
18. Dj Sammy & Yanou Featuring Do - heaven (Candlelight)

I am so proud of myself.. heh!
*pats on my shoulder*

1 Comments:

Blogger jazz said...

OMG! You're so lucky. The tracks are really cool! It would probably cost 40 bucks in Singapore. :(

Aaaah, finally a man who knows good music. By the way, as u noe, I'm a jazz freak. Any chance you might have any jazz CDs/songs to recommend?

Saturday, August 28, 2004 5:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home