Thursday, August 12, 2004

Memo update

Been really busy lately sorting out my studies, and of course back-posting my blog entries, as noted in my memo in the side bar today:

Memo - CHUP.. sat!

Yes, I'm BACK!

In fact I've been back for nearly 3 weeks, but just been too busy getting back to my studying routine, and home life too..

If you are still interested to what happened during my recent trip back to Kuala Lumpur (from the 10th until 25th July 2004), then you can just scroll down and click on my July 2004 Archives. That way it'll be easier for you to just scroll down your screen and read the whole lot..
:-)

[Which is why I still need a laptop so that I could update my blog easier! An iBook would DEFINITELY work just fine for me.., please.. anyone?!! Hehe.. ;-)]

And.. *sigh..* it's definitely nice to be back home..


And it's nice to be back blogging too! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home