Wednesday, June 23, 2004

The shortest day

*oh!* Calvin by Bill Watterson
Yup, THAT was the exact response I gave when I found out that last Sunday, was the shortest day of the year!

And I missed it! *D'oh!*

Not that it would make the day any different anyway. Obviously, on THAT Sunday, the weather had been rather OK, NOT wet, but not too unpleasant. And I was probably too busy getting on doing the usual stuff like I normally do on any regular Sundays: mostly NOTHING!

BUT, we did go out for lunch that day, having our English Breakfast meal (I know.. disgustingly unhealthy! Hehehe..), at Monte Fiore in Mt Lawley, before heading out to Karrinyup Shopping Centre window shopping (although we DID end up buying a duvet cover and 2 pillow cases at bargain price.. Hehe.. :-P How could we resist it?!)

Now, THAT explain why the day went by so fast without me even realising it.

The good thing is, winter is half way through, and just can't wait for summer. YAY!!
*mmmm.. summmmerrr..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home