Wednesday, June 30, 2004

My blog achievement

Oh boy! What a nice surprise it had been, and I'm referring to my personal achievement in blogging.

Firstly: Yesterday, was the first time anyone had officially read my blog and left a note in my Chatterbox Shoutouts! I neverthought anyone would actually read them, but someone did anyway! :-) Thanks to bluekoala (whomever you are) for being my first official guest. I'm so flattered.. hehe.. (*Hmmmm..* Maybe I should start installing one of those Site Meter thingy to check how many people actually checked my blog page!)

Secondly: Today, after so much fiddling with the HTML thingy in my template, and of course a bit of help from a kind stranger JP something to do with the command/tagging (whatever you people call it) write-up, I've finally succeed in re-positioning my pics posted here in the blog, and also made the text wrapped/filled around it. :-P I know to some people, it must be like a small matter, but to this such hopeless clueless soul, being able to to do that, and made it work too is ONE helluvabloodyfreakin' achievement, I tell you!

Boy it certainly feels good!!

2 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

looks great! hooray!

Tuesday, July 06, 2004 1:06:00 am  
Blogger azmi | 2¢ said...

Hey paul, thanks for dropping by! Checked yours too (the blog AND the comic page).. and they were AWESOME!
:-)

Tuesday, July 06, 2004 12:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home